Our team of ecommerce service professionals can help you build and promote the online store of your dreams. From personalized ecommerce website design services to customized SEO and marketing services, we’re here to help you maximize the power of Make Way’s ecommerce software.
With our ecommerce services at your disposal, you can experience more traffic and sales with less hassle. Learn more about what how we can help your business boom by exploring the offerings below.
Mobile Website Development
Yahoo News reports that more users will access the Internet via their mobile phones than PC by 2017.
The time to jump into the mobile advertising game is now so that you can begin to reap the HUGE benefits and continue to do so for many years to come.
If you think you need to have an expensive smartphone app developed to target your mobile users?
Mobile Friendly Websites
We’ll build you a responsive ( mobile ready) WordPress Website that can give your company the presence, engagement, and functionality that you need to make your business accessible on desktops and mobile devices.
Responsive WordPress Websites work by adapting to the screen size of the user, and delivering the version of your website specifically designed for each. Colors, branding and content are the same across all devices.
We’ll build you a website that is cross compatible with Desktops, Tablets and Smart phones, keeping your company not only up to date, but prepared as mobile devices continue to dominate the web exponentially.
We can also build you a responsive version of your current website and redirect your smartphone and tablet users there, or
even build you a site that is specifically for smartphone users to compliment your mobile marketing campaigns.
Tell us what you need and we can develop a solution to execute it, as well as, help you get it into the hands of your target audience.
And you don’t have to break the bank to do it.
Give us a call today and find out if a web based application is the right solution to fit your needs.
WordPress is by far the most flexible website publishing platform and Content Management System on the web today. Ease of use and the ability to manage and administer your website on the fly make it the #1 choice of site owners and Fortune 500 Companies across the globe.
Whether you need a branded company website to capture leads, or a robust solution with an on board blog to publish articles, white papers and syndicate to your social media profiles…
I’ll consult with you to determine your needs and wants and build your new Website to order.
The best part is, we do it all for you!
Web Design Packages include:
- Professional Website Design:
Receive everything you need to get your business online including professional website design, copywriting, professional images, search engine optimization and more!
- Monthly Submissions to Major Search Engines:
We submit your website to all the major and most minor search engines. Google™, MSN®, Yahoo!® and more!
- Local Exposure to Connect with Local Customers:
Promotion of your website on popular Internet Yellow Pages, Google Maps™ and local coupon features to connect with local customers.
- Measure Your Online Marketing Investment:
With your Internet ScoreCard, trackable toll-free number, and email marketing tools you will easily see the value of your website.
- Access to Make Way Marketing’s Search Engine Experts:
Our experts are here to help you keep your website properly tuned and to answer any questions you have concerning marketing your business online.
- YouTube Video Integration
- Google™ Places listing created for your business so you’re found on Google
Here are some interesting Email Marketing statistics.
- At the end of 2011 there were over 3.146 billion email accounts (Radicaiti Group)
- 83% of all emails usually arrive in the recipient’s inbox (IBM)
- 27% of emails were opened on mobile devices by second half of 2011 (Knotice)
According to eConsultancy a third of email marketing companies have no strategy in place for emails opened on mobile devices
- Investment in email marketing projected to grow from $1.3B in 2014 to $2B by 2014 (Forrester).
- 59% of B2B marketers say email is most effective channel in generating revenue (BtoB Magazine).
- 75% of small to medium sized business websites lack an email link on their homepage for consumers to contact business (BIA/Kelsey)
These statistics are a clear indication that email marketing is still the most important means of communication when it comes to marketing products and services.
They also reveal that businesses still do not have a proper email marketing strategy for their business.
Email marketing has a number of benefits for your business.
Here are several key benefits of email marketing.
- Email Marketing has proven to work – According to a recent survey in 2012 by Exact target, 66% of online Americans have bought something as a result of receiving something via email.
- Cost Effective – It is very cheap to implement. In 2011 email marketing bought in $40.56 for every $1.00 spent (Direct Marketing Association). Therefore, this proves that email marketing still offers a large return on your investment.
- Strengthens relationships with your prospect – You can also build one-on-one relationships with current and potential new customers. Generally, customers buy from businesses that they trust – therefore, email marketing can build this trust by building a strong relationship.
- Increase your sales conversions – It has also been proven that email marketing can drastically increase your sales conversions. Depending on the message and the offer you are promoting you can increase your profits virtually overnight.
- Helps build brand awareness – Each time you send out an email to your prospect it builds brand awareness and helps your customers be informed of your latest offerings.
- Gain Valuable Feedback – Finally, email marketing can help you gain valuable feedback from customers. This can help you to see what you are doing right and what areas you can improve to help meet the needs of your customers.